After a day of sunbathing, I really fancied something light yet flavoursome. I had some linguine in my cupboard so played around with this concoction!
1 courgette, sliced
125g cherry tomatoes
1 tbs olive oil
20g soft goats cheese
A handful of rocket
1) Place courgette and tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and a little black pepper if you like.
2) Place under the grill and set the timer for 20 minutes. Keep checking and turn veg over when necessary.
3) In the meantime, boil the linguine to suit your tasting. For me, the softer the better!
4) Once the veg is slightly charred and golden on both sides, remove from the oven and set aside for a couple of minutes.
5) Place linguine in a large pasta bowl, tipping the grilled veg on top.
6) Stir in the goats cheese and serve with the rocket on top.
A very simple, yet filling meal which incorporates some of my favourite ingredients!